Custom Sized . Reversible . Hassle Free

February 22, 2010

It's hard to believe that life can change so much !

wow, has so much changed, and happened. It's hard to believe that life can change so much since I wrote here last. Nothing, not a single thing is the same - my face, my boobs, my husband, my sex life, my babies, my diet, my preferences, things that I thought were absolutes - changed! Now, we have been through, and still climbing out of this crazy economic crisis - has it ever been a crisis. Scary with kids! We had a baby with a heart condition who never sleeps, and found we have the most amazing friends. We could never have made it through these crazy times withought our incredible friends! Hug of Joy baby carriers has grown and become more than we ever could have imagined. Who new that people would feel that Hug Of Joy slings is the best baby carrier they could get - I felt it was - but wondered if it would ever spread and become common knowledge or that I would hear it from people on the street. That was really exciting and rewarding when that begin to happen! ( :

No comments: