Custom Sized . Reversible . Hassle Free

February 22, 2010

Beautiful little boy- James Riley !





Well two years later since we had decided no, we decided YES and did get pregnant, and we had a beautiful little boy- James Riley. Wow has it been interesting to say the least running Hug Of Joy baby slings, with a new baby with a heart condition who sleeps LESS than Hailey did. That's right, up every few minutes! Fun stuff. After all is said and done, incredibly, I love my husband and we still get along, and laugh! I am so happy with my little guy, and have found my new relationship with my 4 yr old daughter as it has changed not only having a baby but one with special needs, and yes I do love Hug of Joy (probably because I invented and created it. We are looking forward to 2010 bringing some more peaceful times!!