Custom Sized . Reversible . Hassle Free

January 1, 2008

How Long Can a Person Not Sleep ??

Hailey doesn't sleep. At 27mths this is nothing new to me now. She wakes at least 8 times a night, and has decided to drop her naps I think. I've tried driving her to sleep for her naps and holding her while she gets mad and finally takes a nap by passing out from being held and mad.

I'm thinking of trying to wear her to sleep. I used to when she was little, but haven't for a while partly because she's such a light sleeper and if I wear her to sleep then I can't get her off with out waking her. Also, when she napped even though it was only for a hr Id try to finally work - like a mad woman for an hr.

maybe I'll just try wearing her down and then be really quiet while she sleeps. She's up so much at night I think she's sleep depraved and I want her to have a nap.

the pediatricians and allergists don't' seem to be giving em any help, so back to the baby carrier.

Oh, speak of the devil there she is waking up! Gotta Go

No comments: